Fresh heart tissue from a E18 Sprague-Dawley rat is dissected into two equal parts for transport. Postnatal and older hearts are dissected into 4 equal parts. This tissue allows you to create a cardiomyocyte culture that retains its physiological functions, including beating. This is allows you to have an in Vitro model for the testing of cardiotoxicity, function, and other applications.
*Atria and Aorta are removed. If you would like those to remain, please indicate on your order.
- whole heart tissue shipped for overnight delivery.
- Guaranteed > 1.3 million viable cells.
- All orders must be received by the close of business the day before dissections.
- Other ages available upon request.
- 12ml of NbCardio: Cardiomyocyte growth and maintenance medium included.
- Protocol included.
SHIPMENTS ON WEDNESDAY HAVE LIMITED QUANTITIES. IF WE ARE UNABLE TO MEET THE ORDER REQUIREMENTS THE ENTIRE ORDER WILL BE SCHEDULED TO SHIP ON THURSDAY.