Introducing our new line of live cultured primary neurons adhered to tissue culture treated 25 cm² culture flasks shipped directly to your laboratory with no loss in cell survival.
• Dramatically reduce time and costs of your primary culture experiments.
• Optimized for primary neurons across multiple CNS tissue regions.
• Neurons are seeded at 16,000 cells / cm² (approximately 400,000 cells per 25 cm² Culture Flask)
• Excellent for fluorescent microscopy, transfection, pharmacology, physiology, toxicology experiments, as well as protein expression by Western Blot, and mRNA expression by qPCR.
Other brain regions available upon request.
Neurons are plated on Friday for overnight shipment the following Tuesday unless it is a Federal Holiday or other scheduled company closure date. All orders must be received 24 hours prior to cell plating. Neuron cultures arrive 5 days in culture.
* SELECT OVERNIGHT SHIPPING AT CHECKOUT*
*ADHERENT CELLS MUST SHIP SEPARATELY FROM OTHER ITEMS. PLACE ORDER SEPARATELY, OR NOTE THAT A SECOND SHIPPING CHARGE OF $45.00 (DOMESTIC ORDERS ONLY) WILL BE APPLIED*
Please note: For cell survival, an immediate media exchange with supplied NbActiv4® culture media is required. (NbActiv1™ culture media is available upon request).
Click here for Detailed Protocol